Safety Measures At Porsche of the Village
At Porsche of the Village, we want you to know that we are taking preventative measures at our dealerships to ensure that you and your family are safe while purchasing or servicing a vehicle. Like you, we are keeping a close eye on the rapid developments concerning COVID-19 and will continue to provide updates as needed via our website.
At this time, our dealerships are open for business. We are confident that we have taken the necessary steps to provide a safe environment, and we will continue to apply preventative measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Below are a few of the steps we have taken to ensure your safety:
- We have cleaning crews in place who are disinfecting our dealerships multiple times a day.
- Service technicians are wiping down all vehicles completed in service.
- Extra hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout our dealerships.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of customer and employee touch-points, including doorknobs, handles, writing surfaces, countertops, etc.
- We’ll also be avoiding unnecessary contact by replacing handshakes with alternative forms of greetings. No offense. It just makes sense.
We have modified our time off policy to better accommodate employees who may become sick.
As a reminder, Porsche of the Village customers can facilitate their entire vehicle purchase online – without ever visiting a dealership. Shop our entire inventory online, configure your payment, value your trade, secure financing and more, all from a mobile device, tablet or computer. Whether you buy online, at a dealership or mix both options to create a custom shopping experience, every purchase is backed by the Porsche of the Village years of experience, and our commitment to provide outstanding customer service. We even provide convenient at-home test drives and home vehicle delivery for interested customers.
We are committed to providing your mobility needs and thank you in advance for your patience as we all navigate this challenging situation. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to us online, on the phone or visit a dealership.
Thank you for choosing Porsche of the Village for your automotive needs.
For additional details regarding COVID-19, and additional steps you can take to safeguard you and your family, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.