2019 Porsche Cayenne Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $65,700 MSRP*
- Standard 3.0L single-turbo V6 with 340 horsepower / 332 lb-ft of torque (Cayenne), available 2.9L twin-turbo V6 with 440 horsepower / 406 lb-ft of torque (Cayenne S), or available twin-turbocharged V8 with 541 horsepower / 568 lb-ft of torque (Cayenne Turbo)
- New eight-speed Tiptronic S gearbox
- Porsche Traction Management (PTM) AWD
- Available rear-axle steering for increased agility and stability
- Intensive use of aluminum reduces weight vs. previous generation
- Available Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System
- Optional Porsche Surface Coated Brakes (PSCB)
About the Porsche Cayenne
Building upon the success of the first-generation model introduced in 2003, the 2019 Porsche Cayenne pushes the boundaries of performance with technological innovations, enhanced on-road exhilaration, and luxurious comfort. Drivers will have their choice of a nicely-equipped Cayenne, bold Cayenne S, or the track-inspired Cayenne Turbo for the pinnacle of SUV performance. Now more striking than ever before, the athletic exterior of the Cayenne features new styling accents and engineering breakthroughs. Matching its bold styling, the interior of the Cayenne includes several of the same enhancements and technologies which debuted on the current-generation Porsche Panamera.
Porsche Cayenne Video
What the Critics Say
Porsche Cayenne Features
A standard 3.0-liter single-turbo V6 making 340 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque allows the Porsche Cayenne to rocket from 0 to 60 MPH in a blistering 5.9 seconds (5.6 seconds when equipped with the available Sport Chrono package). When you step up to the Cayenne S, you’ll enjoy a 2.9-liter twin-turbo V6 makes 440 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. For the ultimate in Porsche performance, the exciting Cayenne Turbo delivers a truly remarkable track-focused SUV experience thanks to its twin-turbocharged V8 that produces a blistering 541 horsepower and 568 lb-ft of torque.
Also standard across the Cayenne model lineup is a recently-developed eight-speed Tiptronic S automatic transmission. You’ll also receive fully-variable Porsche Traction Management (PTM) all-wheel drive regardless of trim level. A world-first technology, Porsche Surface Coated Brakes feature a specialized finish that increases friction values while simultaneously reducing wear and brake dust buildup.
In keeping with the lineage of its predecessors, the Porsche Cayenne receives updated design cues which represent a logical continuation to this model’s impressive legacy. Its front fascia now includes enlarged air intakes in addition to new horizontal light edges which give the Cayenne a wider, more confident look. With the rear seats in their upright position, cargo volume has grown by nearly 15 percent as compared to the prior generation for a total of 27.3 cubic feet of space. The available Porsche Dynamic Light System (PLDS) or LED Matrix Beam headlights enhance the visual appeal of the Cayenne while providing brilliantly clear illumination.
Originally debuted inside the 918 Spyder, the Porsche Cayenne now includes a redesigned Sport Chrono Package with individually configurable modes. You’ll experience a new level of connectivity with the most current version of Porsche Communication Management (PCM). A revised display and control concept for the Cayenne comes in the form of a massive 12.3-inch full-HD touchscreen. PCM gives drivers the ability to customize their experience thanks to personalized layouts with space for up to six individual profiles. Specialized sound systems from Bose® and Burmester® provide a concert-like listening experience in the 2019 Cayenne.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $65,700 MSRP*
- 3.0-Liter Turbocharged V6 with 335 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque paired to an 8-speed Tiptronic S automatic transmission
- Connect Plus including Online Navigation Module and Apple® CarPlay
- LED headlights and Three-dimensional LED taillights
- ParkAssist (front and rear) with reversing camera
- 8-way front comfort seats
- Starting at $82,900 MSRP*
- 2.9-Liter Twin-Turbocharged V6 with 434 horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque
- Porsche Traction Management (PTM): active all-wheel drive with electronic and map-controlled multi-plate clutch
- Integrated Porsche 4D-Chassis Control
- Hi-fi sound system with 10 speakers, total output of 150 watts
- Optional Adaptive Sport Seats (18-way) with Memory Package
- Starting at $124,600 MSRP*
- 4.0-Liter Twin-Turbocharged V8 with 541 horsepower and 568 lb-ft of torque
- Adaptive Air Suspension including Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- BOSE® Surround Sound System with 14 speakers including subwoofer; total output of 710 watts
- Heated multifunction steering wheel in Turbo design with shift-paddles with rim in smooth-finish leather
- 18-way seats in front with memory package
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes options; taxes; title; registration; delivery, processing and handling fee; dealer charges. Dealer sets actual selling price.